JBL TestLab Professional – This is the kit Quality Nishikigoi use to test our own water, they are excellent.
The JBL Testlab – Koi Pond Test Kit includes 1 test case for Koi and garden ponds, Testlab Koi, incl. reagents, glass vials, syringes, dosing spoons, thermometer, comparator block, plastic cuvettes, colour charts, ball pen, analysis record sheets and instructions for problem solving.
Values measured by the JBL Testlab – Koi Pond Test Kit
• PO4 sensitive – Phosphate content of the water from 0.5 up to 1.8 mg/l
• PO4 Koi – Phosphate content of the water from 0.25 up to 10 mg/l
• O2 – Oxygen content
• pH Wide Range – Acidity of the water from 3.0 to 10
• pH Narrow Range – Acidity of the water from 7.4 to 9.0
• KH – Carbonate hardness: pH stability of the water (carbonate hardness)
• GH – General hardness
• NO2 – Nitrite : toxic nitrogen compound
• NO3 – Nitrate : toxic nitrogen compound
• NH4 + NH3: indication of non-toxic ammonium, determination of toxic ammonia using table, ammonium (NH4) is non-toxic for fish, but is partially converted into toxic ammonia (NH3) at pH values over 7.
Approximate number of each test in a JBL Testlab – Koi Pond Test Kit
• PO4 Sensitive Koi – 50 Tests
• PO4 Koi – 50 Tests
• O2 – 50 Tests
• pH Wide Range – 80 Tests
• pH Narrow Range – 80 Tests
• KH – Depends on Water Hardness
• GH – Depends on Water Hardness
• NO2 – 50 Tests
• NO3 – 50 Tests
• NH4 + NH3 – 50 Tests
We are a fast growing business and the expansion over the last couple of years has been great. We currently have 2 facilities on the same site with a combined 20,000 gallons of sales ponds. We have a full range of dry goods which include our very own Koi Food range which we are extremely proud of, check out the reviews on the site. We are also a Evolution Aqua main dealer and we sell their entire range of products. Along with pumps, UV’s, filters and everything possible for the Koi Keeper. We also have a full range of pressure fittings in stock.