The Superfish Pond ECO Plus RC 15000 Pump is now available with remote control that enables you to easily adjust your pond pump flow capacity.
The remote control enables you to switch your pump on/off and set the water flow rate of your Superfish Pond ECO Plus RC 15000 Pump to the required level of flow rate. This is the most economical to run pond pump as the slower the flow rate, the less wattage your pump uses.
These great economic to run, energy efficient Superfish Pond ECO Plus RC 15000 Pumps are suitable for dry-mounting and submerged use.
- High water flow output with an extreme low energy consumption.
- Suitable for both submerged and dry standing usage.
- Run Dry Protection, when there is no water the pump stops automatically.
Run Dry and overload protection
The pump is equipped with Run Dry Protection, 10 seconds after being taken away from water, the water pump will stop to protect it from running dry, it will try to re start after 10 seconds, if without water, it will stop again, this cycle will repeat 5 times, then the pump will stop. To re-start the pump take plug from main and plug back in and ensure pump is working well.
The pump has a thermal overload safety device. In the event of any overheating of the motor, this device automatically switches off the pump. The cooling time is roughly 15 to 20 minutes, then the pump automatically comes on again. If the overload cutout is tripped, it is essential to identify and deal with the cause of the overheating.
Superfish Pond ECO Plus RC 15000 Performance
- 8000 l/h - 2.5m max head - 23 watt
- 8300 l/h - 2.7m max head - 30 watt
- 9100 l/h - 3.2m max head - 43 watt
- 10000 l/h - 3.7m max head - 51 watt
- 11000 l/h - 4.2m max head - 62 watt
- 11500 l/h - 4.7m max head - 75 watt
- 12000 l/h - 5.2m max head - 90 watt
- 12700 l/h - 5.7m max head - 105 watt
- 13300 l/h - 6.0m max head - 115 watt
- 15000 l/h - 6.5m max head - 130 watt
Complete with 2 year manufacturer warranty.