The NEW Nexus 220 Automatic cleaning kit.
Continuing our long standing reputation for innovation, the Nexus Automatic System now enables Nexus owners to benefit from a fully automated cleaning cycle on their multi award winning Nexus filtration systems.
Physically turning ball valves and manually switching pumps on and off will now be a thing of the past thanks to the Nexus 220 Automatic cleaning kit. All of the key processes that form the cleaning cycle are now controlled automatically with this easy to install kit.
The Nexus Automatic System will control the cleaning cycle fully automatically. Cleaning is done on a timer, which is factory set to clean once every 3 days, however, this is easily adjustable to fit in with your pond requirements. The Nexus Automatic System will run a cleaning cycle which lasts approximately 10 minutes.
Nexus 220 Automatic cleaning kit – Key Features
– Hassle free way to clean Nexus filtration systems
– Automates the cleaning process of the Nexus
– Easily fits onto Nexus filters (post 2006 models)
– Electronic control box automatically operates valves and pumps
– Adjustable timer controls the frequency of the automatic cleaning cycle to suit the user’s needs
– Easy to set up for multiple cleaning cycles
– Manual cleaning cycle can be carried out if needed, at the touch of a button
– GRAVITY and PUMP FED versions available
The generally accepted practice is that when you keep ornamental fish, whether in a pond or in an aquarium, to keep the water fresh, 10% of the volume of the water in the pond/aquarium should be changed on a weekly basis. With this in mind, we recommend that you set your Nexus Automatic system to run a cleaning cycle so as to exchange water in line with this.general parameters of our ponds is turn over rate. This is the time that it takes for the total volume of the pond to pass through the filter system once. We recommend that for ideal performance a turn over rate of every 2 to 3 hours is found to be best.
There are no reviews yet.